Buy Trending Candle Molds Wholesale from Chinese Suppliers
Want to bulk buy candle molds wholesale for your business? But, you also need packaging and a custom box design? And, what about fulfillment and storage on top of this? Stop worrying, we’ve got you – from sourcing and branding to warehousing and shipping – all in one place!
No upfront costs. No obligations.
Years of sourcing products for over 3,000 businesses have helped us gather a network of trustworthy suppliers in many different niches. We strive to provide the best quality for your budget and consistent product quality you won’t find elsewhere!
No more jumping from one service provider to the other. Stop losing time and let us worry about your backend. We don’t just source products. We’re an end-to-end solution for brands that need help with their supply chain operations.
Excellent customer support
Enjoy the benefits of one-on-one support! We assign a personal support agent for every client that places an order with us. Why? Because everyone should get the attention and guidance to scale their business hassle-free!
Trending Candle Molds to Sell
Browse our trending candle molds and vessels and buy quality silicone candle molds wholesale. Aside from silicone, we can buy candle molds in bulk made of any other material you need. Plus, we can even help you develop custom-designed candle packaging boxes for your business.
HOW IT WORKS
Buy in bulk or customize in 3 steps
Tell us what you need and we’ll buy or custom the products you want.
Get a sample to hold and feel for assessment or improvement.
Place your first order when you feel confident to start your project.
They give very fast solutions, high-quality products, the best customer service that you can get!!! Products are being delivered to the USA very fast. Warehouses in different countries. If you want to take your business to the next level, this is the company you want to work with!
Sourcing candle molds wholesale has never been easier
Buying candle molds doesn’t have to be hit-and-miss. Niche will show you quality and consistency.
Learn more about candle molds wholesale
There are several reasons why we think selling candle molds is a great business:
- Candle businesses and DTC brands are booming, so candle molds are in demand;
- Many different mold shapes to choose from;
- Different materials to choose from;
- Many sub-niche opportunities;
- Great profit margins;
Candle molds are used to produce container-free candles in different shapes and sizes. You first center and stabilize the wick, and then pour wax and wait for it to dry. Once it’s solid, you remove the vessel-free candle from the mold.
Here are some great applications for mold candles:
- Meditation, prayers, and setting intentions;
- Romance and celebrations;
- Creating a warm atmosphere and ambiance;
- Home, outdoor, or office decor;
Candle molds are usually categorized based on the material they’re made of. So, in this sense, we have several different types of candle molds:
- Silicone candle molds
- Aluminum candle molds
- Plastic candle molds
- Glass candle molds
- Metal candle molds
- Latex candle molds
- Polyurethane candle molds
Although different candle makers use different molds, silicone candle molds are usually the best overall. Here’s why silicone:
- It’s durable and reusable;
- Resistant to heat;
- Flexible and stretchy for complex shapes;
- Tons of different shapes and sizes to choose from;
- Silicone is non-sticky so there’s usually no need to grease the mold;
Yes! As long as you buy thicker, quality silicone candle molds, they can be reused for a long time. Silicone molds are stretchy and great for candles with intricate details and shapes that wouldn’t work with non-stretchy candle molds (like plastics).
Yes! Once your wax has melted and has reached a clear color, you could use a wax thermometer to check the temperature. The ideal hotness you need for silicone candle mold pouring is around 180°F/82°C.
Usually, soap and hot water are more than enough to clean silicone molds. However, if you need something stronger, here are two suggestions:
- Use a mixture of hot water and apple cider vinegar, and let the silicone molds sit in it for a while;
- Use a mixture of hot water and soda, let it sit, and wash it off;
Silicone candle molds shouldn’t require too much aftercare since they’re non-sticky and you shouldn’t deal with too much wax residue.
Consider these points before choosing the ideal candle molds for your business:
- Material – first, you need to decide on the type of material, such as silicone, metal, plastic, aluminum, etc.;
- Quality and durability – then, you need to find a way to check the quality of your molds since durability is a big factor (in terms of being reusable for longer);
- Niche and target buyer – think of a sub-niche and then visualize your ideal buyer;
- Shape and style – the shape and style of your candle molds will depend on your branding and niche;
- Supplier availability – once you’ve figured out the type of candle molds you want, ensure that you can find the right suppliers;
- Private labeling – will you need services like private labeling, branding, or product customization;
Absolutely! China is the best place to buy candle molds in bulk, regardless of the shape, size, or budget. That’s mainly because of the vast choice of suppliers you can find here, and, of course, the unbeatable price vs. quality ratio.
Many eCommerce owners are skeptical about ordering from China due to the language barrier and geographical distance, meaning they can’t see the product in person before ordering in bulk. However, with a local sourcing agent by Niche, you’re good to go!
Niche can help you buy ready candle molds wholesale from Chinese suppliers, or partner with a factory to help you produce a brand-new candle mold type. We are local, we have the network, and we have the experience to help your candle mold business scale at your comfortable pace.
We also take care of packaging, so we can offer quality custom-designed candle packaging boxes with your branding. Need also order fulfillment? We got it! Need warehousing? Got it! Shipping? Got it! All in one place.
We’ve been helping DTC brands, wholesalers, retailers, dropshippers, and eCommerce owners grow their businesses for many years. Niche is the ultimate end-to-end solution for the best brand experience!