Find Quality Wholesale Cat Toys for Your Store at Unbeatable Prices
Build your cat toy brand from the ground up with Niche! We offer the option to purchase high-quality wholesale cat toys from reliable Chinese suppliers and add your own branding. See how easy it is to launch and scale a store with our all-in-one solution. The best part? Try it for free!
No upfront costs. No obligations.
Consistent product quality
Niche will help you find the best cat toys supplier for your desired product! We take pride in partnering with trustworthy suppliers and ensuring consistent product quality. With us, you don’t need to worry about delays or issues with your suppliers.
Stay agile in today’s fast-paced market with Niche! With our one-stop-shop approach, you won’t need to juggle multiple service providers. We handle everything from sourcing and branding to storage, fulfillment, and shipping, allowing you to focus on sales and growth!
We pay equal attention to each client and pride ourselves on our personalized customer support. When you place your first order with us, you’ll be assigned a personal support agent available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
Trending Cat Toys to Sell
Looking for quality cat toys wholesale? We’ve got it! Take a look at our clients’ favorite cat toy models and choose your winners. Don’t worry if you can’t find what you need. Just let us know and we’ll develop a brand-new product for your brand! With Niche, buying cat toys in bulk and launching a brand is easy!
HOW IT WORKS
Buy in bulk or customize in 3 steps
Tell us what you need and we’ll buy or custom the products you want.
Get a sample to hold and feel for assessment or improvement.
Place your first order when you feel confident to start your project.
They give very fast solutions, high-quality products, the best customer service that you can get!!! Products are being delivered to the USA very fast. Warehouses in different countries. If you want to take your business to the next level, this is the company you want to work with!
Learn more about wholesale cat toys
Selling cat toys can be a good business idea for those who are passionate about meeting the needs of both cats and their owners, and looking for a profitable and fulfilling business opportunity. Here’s why selling cat toys can be great:
- Cats are popular pets and there are many cat owners globally;
- Cat owners are ready to invest in cat toys that stimulate their pet’s mental and physical well-being;
- Cat toys have a great wholesale price and profit margin;
- There are many different models and functionalities to choose from;
- There’s a wide range of wholesale cat toy suppliers to choose from;
- Cat toys are a great niche to scale and expand your product offering later on;
The usual target market for cat toys includes:
- Cat owners;
- Cat sitters;
- Pet shops;
A combination of these strategies can be effective for marketing to cat owners:
- Use social media: platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok can be effective ways to reach cat owners;
- Email marketing: consider building an email list and sending regular newsletters or promotional emails to your subscribers;
- Participate in local events: such as cat shows or adoption events;
- Collaborate with other businesses: partnering with other businesses that cater to cat owners can be an effective way to reach a larger audience;
- Paid online ads: use targeted ads to reach cat owners who are searching for products and services related to their cats;
Overall, a combination of these strategies can be effective for marketing to cat owners. It’s important to be consistent, engage with your audience, and offer value to your customers.
Some common types of cat toys include:
- Scratching posts or pads;
- Furry or feathered toys;
- Laser pointers;
- Balls and other small toys;
- Puzzle toys;
- Catnip toys;
- Tunnel toys;
- Window perches;
- Teething toys;
We analyzed Amazon purchase volume data to find the bestselling keywords and toys for our feline friends. Here they are in declining order, from most to least sold:
- catnip toys
- cat laser toy
- cat wand toy
- cat ball toy
- cat spring toy
- Christmas cat toys
- cat chew toy
- kitten teething toys
- automatic cat toy
- cat feather toys
In general, it’s safe for cats to have access to catnip toys regularly. However, cats don’t need to have catnip toys every day. Some cats can become used to the effects of catnip and may not respond as strongly over time.
To keep the experience fresh and exciting for your feline friend, you can consider rotating their catnip toys and only offering them occasionally.
Here are some of the most important considerations to go over before choosing wholesale cat toys for your store:
- Type and niche: first and foremost, you should determine the type of cat toy you want to buy and your sub-niche or target;
- Quality: second, ensure the quality of your product in terms of material, structure, and functionality;
- Safety: for products such as cat toys, you’ll also want to make sure that the product is safe to use and play with and non-toxic for animals;
- Branding: at this point, think of any private labeling or branding opportunities to boost your store reputation;
- Price range: next, determine your planned profit margins by considering the wholesale price vs. sale price;
- Supplier availability: lastly, you should make sure that you can find the right cat toys vendors wholesale;
Of course! Cats are wildly popular and this seems to be getting more and more. So, you definitely have a huge market to tap into. However, note that your success will depend on various factors, such as the demand for cat toys in your niche, the cost of production or sourcing, and your ability to effectively market and sell your products.
Overall, to make money with low and mid-ticket products like cat toys, we recommend branding and selling a quality product.
Yes, it is! Looking for the best price-to-quality ratio? Chinese suppliers are probably the best way to go. Many cat toy manufacturers are based in China, offering a wide variety of options to choose from.
Plus, with a sourcing agent like Niche, you’ll be able to easily navigate any cultural or linguistic barriers and receive the exact product you expect. Let’s streamline the process for you.
You can let us handle your backend workflow as much or as little as you need. From sourcing and developing products to branding, fulfillment, storage, and shipping, we’ve got you covered.
All you need is an idea for the type of wholesale cat toys you want to sell and a creative mindset. We’ll take care of the rest and set you up for success!