The Best Wholesale Dog Clothes Suppliers for Your Brand
Searching for high quality wholesale dog clothes? Excited about launching your new dog apparel brand? Let Niche help you buy dog clothes in bulk and find the best dog clothing wholesale supplier for your needs. With us, launching and scaling a brand is hands-free!
No upfront costs. No obligations.
To ensure the quality of our products remains consistent, we partner with reputable suppliers who can meet and exceed our clients’ requirements. At Niche, we prioritize long-term relationships and working with full transparency!
By choosing Niche as your sourcing agent, you avoid the hassle, stress, and expenses of working with multiple service providers. We offer a full range of services, including sourcing, private labeling, storage, fulfillment, and shipping – all under one roof.
Excellent customer support
When you place your first order, we will pair you with a dedicated personal support agent to assist you with any questions and guide you through the process. You can communicate via email, WhatsApp, or Skype, whatever is most convenient.
Trending Wholesale Dog Clothes and Accessories to Sell
Looking to buy wholesale dog clothes and trending dog accessories for your brand? We’ve got you! Our trending wholesale pet apparel models will make all dog owners happy. So, scroll and find your winners! Can’t see what you need? Send us a link to a similar product, and we’ll give our best to source or customize it.
HOW IT WORKS
Buy in bulk or customize in 3 steps
Tell us what you need and we’ll buy or custom the products you want.
Get a sample to hold and feel for assessment or improvement.
Place your first order when you feel confident to start your project.
They give very fast solutions, high-quality products, the best customer service that you can get!!! Products are being delivered to the USA very fast. Warehouses in different countries. If you want to take your business to the next level, this is the company you want to work with!
On-demand wholesale dog clothes with your branding
Let Niche find top-notch dog clothing suppliers to help you scale at your own pace. Try us for free!
Learn more about wholesale dog clothes
We believe selling dog clothes can be an incredible business model, and here’s why:
- The niche is constantly gaining in popularity;
- The possibility to choose different sub-niches (raincoats, small breeds, large breeds, personalized names, etc.);
- Many different suppliers and manufacturers available;
- Great wholesale vs. sale price ratio and solid profit margins;
- Lots of designs and models to choose from;
- Evergreen niche with no seasonal changes in demand;
- A great product for branding and scaling;
Here are some of the most common types of dog clothes you can buy:
- Dog coats or jackets
- Dog sweaters
- Dog shirts
- Dog dresses
- Dog boots
- Dog raincoats
- Dog pajamas
- Dog hoodies
- Dog bandanas
- Dog winter coats
- Dog life jackets
- Dog cooling vests
- Dog reflective vests
According to recent purchase volume numbers from Amazon, these are the types of dog clothes that sell best in declining order (from most to least sold):
- dog sweater
- dog jacket
- dog christmas outfit
- dog pajamas
- dog raincoat
- dog hoodie
- dog winter coat
- dog sweatshirt
- dog winter jacket
- dog puffer jacket
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly when dog clothes became popular since people have been dressing their dogs in clothing for centuries. Records go as back as the 19th century.
In the past, dog clothes were primarily used for functional purposes, such as keeping dogs warm or protecting their paws from rough surfaces.
However, recently, the market for dog clothes has expanded to include fashionable clothes focused on aesthetics. As a result, more people have become interested in dressing their pets solely for style.
On top of keeping smaller breeds of dogs warm during winter and cold weather, warm clothing might relieve dogs with anxiety because they give a sense of security and comfort.
People buy dog clothes for many different reasons:
- Functionality and protection: to protect the fur or paws from external conditions such as cold weather, sun rays, rain, rough walking terrain, frozen or snowed ground, etc.;
- Fashion and style: other people dress up their dogs only for fun or as a way to express the dog’s personality;
- Identification: often, people dress up their dogs and add tags or sewn details that serve for identification purposes in case their dog gets lost or stolen;
- Comfort: some dogs simply feel more comfortable, safer, or warmer wearing clothes;
Here are some of the most important considerations to have in mind when choosing dog clothes to sell:
- Target audience: first, determine which portion of all the dog owners out there you will sell to;
- Price and profit: then, calculate your wholesale price vs. sale price to get your projected profit margins;
- Quality: consider the quality of the product you’re sourcing and ensure it stays consistent throughout all future orders;
- Quantity: next, think of the quantity that you’re ready to purchase and sell;
- Size and fit: when it comes to products like dog clothes, the right size and fit are crucial for the customers;
- Branding: think of branding or private labeling your own product line to stand out from the competition;
- Style: at this point, you should decide on the color, pattern, material, and model of your dog’s clothing;
- Functionality: last but not least, check if your product performs the functionality it’s designed for (for instance, if a raincoat really protects from rain);
Yes! Dog clothes are a great choice since dog owners are a target group that tends to make emotional and practical purchases. However, note that the dog clothes niche is very broad and saturated, so you might need to private label or find a different way to stick out from the competition.
Offering a unique product or a product with improved functionalities are two great ways to attract and retain a loyal customer base.
There’s no doubt about it – China is the top choice for sourcing wholesale dog clothes and accessories. The combination of cost-effectiveness and high quality makes it a no-brainer for many pet brands.
Plus, with so many suppliers and manufacturers to choose from, it’s easy to see why China is the go-to spot for buying bulk dog clothes.
If you need to buy wholesale dog clothes from China or want to develop a brand-new product, we’ve got you. Niche can help you with sourcing and private labeling, or we can work with factories and manufacturers to bring your vision to life.
We’re a full-service solution for businesses and offer a wide range of backend services, such as inventory storage, order fulfillment, shipping, packaging, branding, and more. Whatever level of support you need, we’re here to help.
If you want to see what we offer, just click the button below and request a free quote. No obligations, no pressure – just a chance to check us out.