A Wide Variety of Wholesale Dog Toys for Your Brand
Let Niche source high-quality wholesale dog toys from reliable suppliers in China. We guarantee the best price vs. value ratio and consistent product quality the entire time. Plus, we can develop a brand-new type of dog chew toys or interactive dog toys according to your specifications!
No upfront costs. No obligations.
Unmatched product quality
At Niche we guarantee that you will always have the quality you expect, whether you are looking for cheap wholesale dog toys or high-end designs. Our reliable suppliers and timely deliveries are all you need to launch and grow your pet toy brand easily!
Niche simplifies the process of starting and growing your business by offering a range of services to handle all your backend needs. From sourcing and warehousing to order fulfillment and worldwide shipping, we make it easy by streamlining your operations.
Excellent customer support
When you place an order with us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated support agent available to answer all your questions. They’ll be there to guide you through the process and make your experience working with us smooth, transparent, and enjoyable.
Trending Dog Toys to Sell
Looking for dog toys wholesale bulk from China? Scroll through our bestselling wholesale dog toys and choose your winners. Can’t find what you need? No worries! We can customize and private label any product, or even design a brand-new dog toy for your business. With us, everything is possible!
HOW IT WORKS
Buy in bulk or customize in 3 steps
Tell us what you need and we’ll buy or custom the products you want.
Get a sample to hold and feel for assessment or improvement.
Place your first order when you feel confident to start your project.
They give very fast solutions, high-quality products, the best customer service that you can get!!! Products are being delivered to the USA very fast. Warehouses in different countries. If you want to take your business to the next level, this is the company you want to work with!
Learn more about wholesale dog toys
Selling dog toys can be a lucrative business, and here’s why:
- It’s an evergreen niche that’s always trending;
- A wide niche that allows for many sub-niches within;
- Lots of types, designs, and models to choose from;
- No seasonal changes in demand;
- A wide selection of suppliers to choose from;
- High profit margins with the right branding;
- An emotional audience prone to impulse purchases;
- A high opportunity for scaling, growth, and building a long-term brand with loyal customers;
Today, there are countless different types of dog toys with different purposes and functionalities, from mentally stimulating games to anxiety-relief plush toys.
Here are some of the most common types of dog toys you could sell:
- Dog chew toys;
- Dog balls;
- Dog fetch toys (sticks, frisbees);
- Dog plush toys
- Dog puzzle toys
- Dog training toys
- Dog interactive toys
- Tug-of-war toys
- Teething toys;
- Squeaky toys;
According to purchase volume data from Amazon, these are the bestselling types of dog toys in declining order (from most to least sold):
- dog balls
- puppy teething toys
- dog chew toys
- dog puzzle toys
- interactive dog toys
- indestructible dog toy
- dog rope toys
- dog squeaky toys
- squirrel dog toy
- plush dog toy
It’s difficult to answer this, considering that different toys have different purposes and uses. However, generally speaking, rubber is one of the most durable materials for dog chew toys, especially with aggressive chewers.
Other commonly used materials are nylon, leather, and canvas materials.
Unfortunately, yes! Dogs can get bored of the same toys, especially if you leave them alone with the same toys available for longer periods. Dogs are intelligent and curious animals that need mental and physical stimulation to stay happy and healthy. If they don’t have enough to do, they could become bored or anxious.
Luckily, that’s good news for you as a dog toy brand since it implies that a pet buys new toys for their furry friend to stay entertained regularly!
There is no clear rule as to when pet owners should replace their dog’s toys. It depends solely on the durability and the wear and tear of the toy. That’s why pet owners must inspect their dog’s toys regularly.
For instance, in the case of plush dog toys, it’s time for a replacement as soon as you see the material tearing and the stuffing coming out. On the other hand, with rubber dog chew toys, a replacement is due as soon as the toy starts breaking into small pieces or becoming brittle.
Yes! That’s why purchasing quality bulk pet toys from trustworthy suppliers is of utmost importance in this type of business. Dog toys, both the ones used for interactive play and dog chew toys, can be dangerous if misused or damaged.
For instance, avoid giving small toys to large dogs, as they can swallow them, and it could be a potential choking hazard. Similarly, avoid giving huge toys to small dogs, as they won’t be able to grab them and will be useless to the dog.
To avoid potential hazards, make sure to:
- Choose the right size for the dog breed;
- Choose safe materials that are durable and non-toxic;
- Choose models that won’t break, splinter, or crumble into small pieces;
- Supervise your dog when they play with toys;
- Regularly inspect your dog’s toys for damage and wear and tear;
Here are some important considerations to have in mind when choosing dog toys to sell:
- Customer needs: start by researching customer needs and choosing the right niche and target group;
- Safety: then, think of the safety of the product you’re choosing and ensure it’s made of non-toxic materials suitable for dogs;
- Durability: with a product like dog toys, the durability of the material and the way the product is manufactured play a huge role;
- Functionality: here, we want you to think of how well your product serves its purpose (whether it’s mentally stimulating if that’s its purpose, or strong enough to withstand tug wars);
- Quantity: next, think of the quantity you’re ready to purchase (note that buying wholesale dog chew toys comes with a better price than buying single units);
- Price: your following consideration should be the profit margin – calculate your wholesale price vs. sale price and related expenses to get to your projected profits;
- Branding: the next thing you should think of is how you’re going to brand or private label the product to stand out from the competition;
- Supplier availability: lastly, you’ll need to make sure that you have the right suppliers and backup suppliers available to scale at your pace;
Of course! With pets as popular as dogs and a target audience that’s always ready to make their furry friend happy, dog toys are one of the best products you could choose to sell.
To fortify your chances of success, research the market and customer needs in advance. Additionally, partner with reliable suppliers that can consistently support you as you scale. Lastly, don’t forget to build a strong brand and provide impeccable customer service.
Absolutely! China is a great choice for sourcing wholesale puppy toys due to the cost-effective prices and high-quality products available. Additionally, we have a wide selection of suppliers, types, and designs, making it easy to find the perfect fit for your pet toy brand.
At Niche, we aim to make starting and growing your dog toy brand as easy as possible. We’ll help you find the best wholesale puppy toy supplier for the type of product you need, and ensure that the quality matches your budget.
We can also work with a manufacturer to create a brand-new product or design a private-label one. Plus, we can handle all the backend operations, including warehousing, dropshipping, packaging, order fulfillment, and worldwide shipping.
Let us take care of the details so you can focus on launching and scaling your dog toy brand!